Survival Seeds

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Writers Workshop - tattoo or the end of the world?

Directions: You can learn more about Writer’s Workshop here….it’s never to late to jump in!! Here is what you must do:
Choose a prompt that inspires you most.
Write.
Come back this Thursday and paste the URL from your actual post (do this by clicking the title of your post after you hit publish, an extended URL will come up in the address bar. That’s the URL you want to use) into the Mister Linky that will be up…this way anyone can click on your name and head over to your place to see what you wrote.

Feel free to write on more than one prompt if you so desire. I do it all the time, but it’s my game…and I don’t know how to shut-up…so it should be expected. And remember the more comment love you give, the more comment love you get so comment comment away.

The Prompts:
1.) Write about an experience you have had with a celebrity.(inspired by Jenn from She Says…)
2.) Who have you forgotten about until right now? Think hard and list five people from your past that you really should have written something about by now but haven’t. Circle the name of the person who stands out the strongest. Write a description or brief memoir of that person.
3.) List five things you would do different if you started blogging today.
4.) The world is going to come to an end unless you get a tattoo that covers your entire back. Describe the tattoo you’ll get.
5.) Describe a moment when you put your foot in your mouth.

Tattoos? I LOVE tattoos. I currently have 9 and I love each one of them for a different reason. If I had to get a tattoo that covered my entire back I think that I might get a saying that meant something. I saw once where this guy had the whole Lord's prayer that covered his back. But then again, I think that if I could have my favorite tattoo guy do mine I would choose photographs of some of my favorite times and have him put a collage together. My mom and myself, a portrait of me and all my cousins, Matt and I on our first wedding day with his great grandpa, Matt and I on our second wedding day. Just moments like that. I could be a walking memory board. but it would have to be worked around the fish that is on my shoulder, but even that has great memories behind it....

What tattoo would you get if the world would end if you didn't get it???

2 comments:

Amy said...

the collage would be very fun.

i see you have a white schnauzer- so do we. they are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Meaningful tatts are the way to go. Sounds like a great idea!


Stopping by from Mama Kat's.