Survival Seeds

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Garden 2010 update


This is what I took out to plant a week and a half ago. I was so excited to get them into the ground. I planted cucumbers, zucchini, green beans, tomatoes, jalapenos, bell peppers, romaine lettuce, dill, onions, cilantro, parsley, and basil. I think that is all!!! Two rows of red onions and one row of yellow onions. I love to cook with them.
My roma tomato plant. You should see how much it has grown since!

My cute little cucumbers. They have since died so I will be putting seeds into the ground and growing them outside. Lesson learned that they are very delicate.

This is a picture of the whole garden before I got into it.
It is bigger than last year thanks to the Mister!



Standing in the middle and taking pictures either way. The herbs and the jalapenos are in the pots. They are looking so good! I am excited to have fresh veggies soon!

1 comment:

KMServino said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see how things grow. Makes me wish I had a green thumb!