Survival Seeds

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hometown Seeds

I got some seeds that were sent from Hometown Seeds and I am excited to show them to you. Last Sunday I planted bell peppers, zucchini, cucumbers and green beans.

These are some of my cucumbers

In a week and a few days these cute little things have come along so well.

Some are great big and some are small. These seeds are totally non-hybrid, which means they can have these plants over and over. You are able to plant the seeds and harvest seeds for the next year. They even give you all the instructions on how to harvest the seeds.

I have started these seeds inside and are also keeping the other plants in the house until I can transplant them outside.

I set them in the Jiffy starter and let it do its job.

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. These are started and are sitting on my dryer.....
Don't judge! It is one of the few spots that has a window beside something that is sitting higher.

These are my lettuce, peppers and jet star tomatoes that are waiting to be planted.

We will keep watching these guys and see what happens!

No comments: