This week's assignments are:
1.) Describe someone in your life who you might not know as well as you think you know.2
.) Write a poem about a memory you sometimes wish would disappear.
3.) Write a list of 10 things that are sure to put a smile on your face when you are not happy.
4.) People would be surprised to learn that…
5.) A snappy comeback!
Head over to Mama Kat's to find out more about it or to link up! It is tons of fun!
I chose the prompt write a list of 10 things that are sure to put a smile on your face when you are not happy.
3. Just being out in nature is wonderful. It doesn't even matter if I get anything!
4. Same as above. It is so nice to just be out in nature.
5. My garden is another thing that makes me happy. It is so neat to see all the small plants become bigger and start producing.
7. I love doing anything with crafting. It is so neat to see something come to life. 8. Cooking. I get to create something from scratch and it has another purpose, to nourish us!
9. Everyone of my personal collection of figurines has a special memory or meaning behind it.10. Reading a good book, canning or any one of a numerous list of things that I love to do!
Now it is your turn. Choose a prompt, write and head over to link up!