Survival Seeds

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just Thursday!

Head over to Murdock's Mama and link up!
Outside my window.. there is a sprinkler watering the grass and lost of sun, with a light breeze.
The time is.. 10:48 am
Today I feel.. yucky. Advil, Aleve and water will help.
I am thinking.. about picking blackberries to make more jelly. Mister has almost ate a half pint jar already!
At the moment, I am thankful.. for a husband who loves me.
I am going.. to enjoy the coolest day of the week. It is supposed to be in the high 80's!
I am wearing.. brown shoes, brown Capri's and a white top
I wish.. that I could make some pickles
I am reading.. Life of Pi
I am working on.. getting my house totally cleaned up.
I am hoping.. that I can get a little sun this weekend.
I am hearing.. the commercials on the radio.
Around the house.. I have jars stashed. I have a serious issue with jars. They are just so darn hard to find after the summer.
I bet you didn't know.. My anniversary is Monday!
One of my favorite.. summer dinners is new potatoes and green beans!


Join the Fun! Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to LINK UP

2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Happy Anniversary!! Soak up that sun for me! Thanks for linking up again!
Happy Thursday!

foremylife said...

Nice Blog ,I love it, and please feel free to check my site~

Have fun to watch my Blog Live Internet TV

Foremylife