Survival Seeds

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly!!!

The first time I heard about Shutterfly was 4 years ago. I was needing Christmas cards quickly and they delivered. The colors were amazing and they did a wonderful job. I got my cards in a protective envelope and they were in perfect shape. Then I had to do the rest of the work and get them addressed and out to all those people who were waiting!
I have chosen many different designs to go with the pictures that I had and have been happy with all of the cards. People would call me or send a note back in their Christmas cards about how cute mine were and where did I get them? I have always loved Shutterfly and have been impressed with their customer service also.
I am planning on sending these cards out to close friends or family this year. I don’t have a lot of time because of school, so as soon as I get the cards I will start working on getting them addressed and sent out to those I love. I am looking forward to the excited comments that I will be getting from those who are lucky enough to be on my Christmas card mailing list!!!
Right now photo books are 20% off and are an amazing way to document your year. These would be great gifts for those in your family. We are starting this year to make a book of all the deer that are harvested in our hunting group!!!
Their selection of Christmas cards is always amazing and this year is no different.
This is a card that I fell in love with!!! Can't you see a picture of the two girls on the front of this????
Or maybe this one!!! I love the black and white simple elegance of it!

This one is really cute too!! It could be put in your scrapbook and start a new tradition!

I love this one. The chocolate brown makes me think of the holidays!

It is going to take me a while to decide exactly which card I want to do, you know that the pictures just have to match!!! I do know one thing though. They do more than just Christmas cards. I have received birth announcements that were absolutely beautiful and invitations that were witty and whimsical. I will definitely be saving money and ordering graduation announcements and party announcements through Shutterfly. They have everything you can imagine. You can also get address labels, note cards, gift tags and almost anything else you can think of. Go check them out and see what they have. I know that I will be trying to figure out what I want for my 50 FREE cards that I will be getting!!!

1 comment:

Ladee Melie said...

Great idea! I might have to check it out!