Survival Seeds

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Forked horn (Four Point) named Circles

Meet Circles! He is called this because of his tendency to walk in circles! M saw him the week before I shot my big buck and he walked circles in front of him. When we got home we matched him to one of the four points on the trail cam.

He was the deer that my eight point was fighting and ran when I shot. Within 15 minutes he was back out in front of me, walking circles! I can't wait to see him grow up. In a couple years I wouldn't mind harvesting him for the meat and the pretty set that he will have to put on the wall. He is a perfectly matched four point right now, so I can't wait to see what he will grow up to be.

This weekend starts rifle season in Oklahoma. Can't wait to see what I can get then!

No comments: