Survival Seeds

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Thursday!!!

Outside my window.. It is cold (37 but feels like 34) but the sun is shining.
The time is..9:19 am
Today I feel.. scattered
I am thinking.. about Kathy. Her cancer has spread and it isn't looking good. I would love for her to be here at Christmas but don't want her to be in pain like she is now.
At the moment, I am thankful.. for a husband who loves me and understands why I react the way that I do tonight.
I am going.. to see Kathy tonight.
I am wearing.. Dark brown khakis and a navy sweater.
I wish.. that I could not worry about the things that I can't change.
I am reading.. first, I am going to tell you what I have read since my last Just Thursday post!!! Genuine Lies by Nora Roberts, The Anniversary by Amy Gutman, Avenger by Frederick Forsyth and Waterloo Station by Emily Grayson. Now I am trying to find something to read and just haven't found something that looks good yet!!!
I am working on..finishing a couple projects for a baby's room and have decided to do two more for some blog friends.
I am hoping..that I can find out what I am going to do for the next year soon.
I am hearing..the radio, light rock.
I bet you didn't know..my husband killed two doe in a bonus hunt yesterday. I want to get one with my bow and I am done with shooting for the season unless it is a HUGE buck. And I hopefully will have satellite back tomorrow night. My receiver decided to die a couple nights ago...
One of my favorite..foods is pasta. I have to quit eating so much of it!!!
Weekend Plans..
[Thursday] hospital
[Friday] movie night
[Saturday] test and movie night
[Sunday] possibly hunting and watching a movie.
Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!

No comments: