Survival Seeds

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm BAAAAACK!

I have been on vacation for the pat two weeks and was super busy doing all the stuff that I needed to catch up on. I was wanting to can but didn't get to... Hopefully this weekend.


I am ready to get back to blogging but for now I leave you with this. This was one of my hunting buddies during black powder season. He was there before I shot my deer.


He actually just about made me fall as I was getting up! I didn't really want to get stung and jerked back as I was getting ready to pull myself on up into my stand. Apparently he was good luck this time!
Has anyone else gotten any deer lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back. My shotgun season starts tomarrow, nothing as of yet though.

Whitetail Woods Blog / Deer Hunting and Blackpowder Shooting at it’s best.