Survival Seeds

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Thursday

Outside my window..a little cloudy but I am loving it! It is supposed to be in the 80's and I wish it would stay that way.
The time is..8:32 am
Today I feel..ready for the weekend so that I can chill.
I am thinking.. that I could have stayed in bed for a few minutes and BOOYAH! I beat the boys at shooting my bow!
At the moment, I am thankful.. for a day off this weekend!
I am going..to keep shooting every night. Bow season open October 1st!!!
I am wearing..Pink top, dark khaki pants and brown slip ons.
I wish..that my hubby would have told everyone to leave so we could have rented a movie.
I am reading..nothing right now. Homework is a killer.
I am working on..competencies for school. They are a big deal. I have to pass 15 of them...
I am hoping..I can shoot a deer with my bow this year.
I am hearing..Carrie Underwood singing "Last Name"
I bet you didn't know.. In May I will graduate in May from the same college that Carried Underwood was enrolled in when she was on American Idol. She did later finish up her
One of my favorite..colors is pink. I am wanting to get a pink and black string for my bow next year!
I confess..I had a melt down about homework Monday and then pouted last night when Mister and I didn't get to spend the evening together like I had planned.
Weekend Plans..
[Thursday] Can apples. Now to just decided which recipe to use.
[Friday] Maybe get that evening with Mister.
[Saturday] canning and homework. Probably jelly this time.
[Sunday] Relaxing I hope!

Head over to Abby's blog and link up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl...I hope you get a deer too!! Thanks for linking up. Enjoy your time with the MR.
MM