Survival Seeds

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Thursday

Outside my window.. sun shiny
The time is.. 12:31 pm
Today I feel.. tired but looking forward to movie night with the hubby.
I am thinking.. that a dollar movie, some cheese dip for dinner and relaxation sounds good. Cheese dip in our house is a pound of sausage (we prefer hot from Braums), a block of Velveeta and a can of Rotel. So yummy and easy to warm back up.
At the moment, I am thankful.. I am not having to work tonight
I am wearing.. white blouse, dark khaki pants and brown shoes
I wish.. I didn't have class on Saturday so I could have a 3 day weekend and could dove hunt.
I am reading.. text books
I am working on.. getting ready to go to lunch and get some mozzarella sticks from Sonic.
I am hoping.. that all goes well today with Karey. She is having Evan!!!!
I am hearing.. Jeff Bates on my iPod. You have GOT to check him out!!!!
Around the house.. I see jars of canned stuff.
I bet you didn't know.. I have been married twice to the same man....
One of my favorite.. canned items that I have done this year would have to be blackberry jelly or pickles.
My weekend plans include.. school, getting some more peaches to can and dove hunting!!!

Tell me how your Thursday is going!!! Go over to Abby's and tell us what's up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you have a good time watching the movie.
My Thursday night is a restless one at home with leg pain possibly from a pinched nerve in my back/spine but other than that I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend.

Whitetail Woods Blog / Blackpowder Shooting