Survival Seeds

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bow season opens today!!!

I am so pumped because today is the opening day of bow season in Oklahoma. It is 74 degrees with a 3 MPH North wind. It is going to be perfect. Mister and a friend went out this morning and didn't shoot anything. The friend saw a doe but she wasn't within range. The deer have been eating my corn so I am excited to see if I can finally shoot something with my bow!!!!

The picture that I put up yesterday was of poison ivy that I got into sometime. I went and got a steroid shot yesterday morning at the AM clinic and was worried about whether I would be able to wear contacts or not today. I woke up this morning and the poison ivy as less noticeable than yesterday and my MIL said that it would be okay to put my contacts in!!! So I am looking forward to getting off work and heading out to the woods. Good luck to all you other hunters!!!

No comments: