Survival Seeds

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tiffanie @ Pineapples and Pickles

This is one couple that has really been on my heart. Tiffanie has been nothing but upbeat through all of the trials that have be thrown at them. I met them through my friend Bre and I have been praying for them daily. I know that my readers are a good hearted bunch so if you would say a few words for them and get the word out I would appreciate it so much. I know that she is taking a short break from blogging to get herself centered, but I am sure that the kind comments and acknowledgements would be helpful in this time of uncertainty for them. The diagnosis has just changed again and is very uncertain right now. It is very rare and they don't know what they are going to be able to do. They have gone from having a plan to having no idea... This is an excerpt from her blog....

"Well, I sit here very confused and, for the first time during this whole
process, scared. We received completely different news at our cardiologist
appointment today. At this time we're not sure if it's good news or bad news.
It's all so confusing at this point, and I'm even in the medical field.
I'll give it a go anyways... "

Please go and give them some love through this hard time.

No comments: