Survival Seeds

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just Thursday



Outside my window.. perfect...mid 80's and I am enjoying it!
The time is.. 2:16 pm
Today I feel.. frustrated, worried and a little scared

I am thinking.. I'm ready for the situation to be over.
At the moment, I am thankful.. that I have a wonderful husband.

I am going.. to rest tomorrow night.

I am wearing.. khaki pants, ivory cami and a purple shirt with brown shoes.
I wish.. I could go home, take a nap and just forget.
I am reading.. school books.
I am working on.. finishing a Rt 44 Sonic sweet tea

I am hoping.. to get over this blahness and worried feeling

I am hearing.. the air blowing.

I bet you didn't know.. I am back working with college kids again.

One of my favorite.. drinks right now is a Rt 44 Sonic sweet tea
My weekend plans include.. [thursday] college stuff [friday] homework [saturday] school and pickin peaches!!! [sunday] more homework!!!


Join the fun! Copy, paste, fill it out on your blog, then link up over at Murdock's Mama!

1 comment:

Murdock's mama said...

Boo! I hope things starting working out in your favor soon. Stressed is no fun! Your weekend sounds like lots of work too! :( Hang in there! Thanks for linking up! MM