Survival Seeds

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Thursday


Outside my window.. RAIN!!!!! Thank goodness. I have been getting tired of temps over 100* and the heat index 15* higher.
The time is.. 9:18 am
Today I feel.. thankful
I am thinking.. that I wish Roxy wouldn't have rolled in the nasty skunk spray.
At the moment, I am thankful.. that Roxy didn't actually find the skunk. I also bought my ONE book for class this semester last night.
I am going.. so make some more pickles tonight since it is cooler
I am wearing..Purple top, khaki pants
I wish.. that Mister and I could have had the day off together today. Paid. So that we could do nothing.
I am reading.. Canning books and Life of Pi. It seems like everyone keeps pulling me away from it!!!
I am working on.. getting my contacts copied from my blackberry to my SIM card so I can get my new phone this weekend!
I am hoping.. to start running when I get my phone.
I am hearing.. thunder and I am loving it.
Around the house.. let's not talk about it.
I bet you didn't know.. I have 8 tattoos.
One of my favorite.. food right now is fried pickles
My weekend plans include.. working, canning and homework.
Jump over to Murdock's Mama, say hi to Abby, and join it!!!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Wow. 8?

I'll be joining you in the kitchen tonight - making tomato preserves - slurp - makes my mouth water just thinking of it!

Murdock's mama said...

I wish my mister & I had the day off together today too! Yay for a new phone!! I love thunderstorms too. You have me beat with 8..I have 4!

Thanks for linking up!
MM