Survival Seeds

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Thursday

Head over and link up with Abby at Murdocks Mama!!!
Outside my window.. sunny and hot. It is 92* with a heat index of 99*
The time is.. 10:23 am
Today I feel.. tired, irritated and hot

I am thinking.. that I am tired of worrying. I am also glad that my intersession class is over.
At the moment, I am thankful.. for a wonderful husband who will let me vent and doesn't say too much. We had such a good date night last night!

I am going.. try and figure out my phone.

I am wearing.. dark khakis and a blue, green, pink & white striped polo.

I wish.. that it wasn't so hot here.

I am reading.. Still "Life of Pi" and all the stuff for my homework for my class.

I am working on.. a review and learning this darn phone!
I am hoping.. that it will all be okay.
I am hearing.. the radio.
Around the house.. jars, jars and more jars

I bet you didn't know.. that a friend of mine dropped of jars for me to can with. So I have almost 300 jars in various states of being cleaned.

One of my favorite.. games on my phone is solitaire and words with friends

My weekend plans include.. start chili cooking tonight/tomorrow and then start canning it. We will love it this winter!

3 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Canning is such hard work but soo worth it later on! Good for you! It's super hot here too! :( This weather always reminds me how much I love Fall weather!! Unfortunately it always seems super short. I feel like to fly from summer to winter here in Iowa! Thanks for linking up! Sorry I was so late today! Have a great weekend!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

ohhhh... chili..... one of my most favorite things about the cooler weather :) Have fun with that this weekend!

Suz said...

I did end up making the tomato preserves last weekend! Wishing I could send you cooler weather - it's hotter than heck here too. :P