Survival Seeds

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday,,...

Good Morning! I have had a busy last couple of days. I got most everything done on my list this weekend and am gong to try and have the rest done in the next couple of weeks. Although I am working late tonight I may come home and take a nap!

Mema is still the same. They are trying to manage pain right now but it is such a hopeless feeling. Whatever is God's will is going to happen, I just wish that she wasn't in pain.

We were out hunting this weekend and I saw a pretty little doe eating about 60-70 yards away and then saw a buck running full speed. Pretty soon I saw a doe running full speed and the buck right behind her. I had never seen a buck chasing before so it was a neat sight to see.

Hopefully I can get christmas lights on the outside of the house tomorrow......

No comments: