Survival Seeds

Friday, November 20, 2009

Rifle Season in Oklahoma

Rifle season opens tomorrow and I am excited. Matt is hunting one place and I will be hunting another. His grandpa and him stay down near where they are hunting so I have the house to myself. I have made 10 jars of jalapeno jelly and am thinking about make another batch. The first was green and I am thinking red for the second. I do need to get to bed but am excited about this jelly so..... I am also wanting to make salsa tomorrow and a big batch of chili. I have five bags of tomatoes frozen in the freezer just waiting to be turned into wonderful spicy salsa!!! I am hoping so get me a big buck tomorrow but we will see. Happy hunting to all those who are out tomorrow and be safe!!! Hopefully I will have some pictures!

No comments: