Survival Seeds

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth & a lesson learned

First off Happy 4th of July! I hope it is safe and fun for everyone!

We went out to go fishing this morning before all the other people got out. One of the first places that we went there were Canadian geese all over. I started counting them and there were over 150 total. It amazed me watching them but one of the things that I saw was that in each smaller group there was a tame goose. The beautiful black and tan Canadians had adopted a white goose in the middle of them. It made me realize the beauty of nature. These creatures were color blind and have adopted this different goose into the group. In fact I saw one that was flying with the group and making up a spot in the "V". I know that this post is kinda random but I hope that you were able to see the beauty in this.....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow. That really makes an impression.