Survival Seeds

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The girls when I come in or when I am on the computer

As I am doing homework, blogging, or any other computer stuff this is what I see.....



Sasha HAS to lay beside me and listens to the whir of the computer and the tapping of the keys on the key board. You would be suprised at what you will do to accomadate your babies. I may be absolutely uncomfortable but as long as she is it is okay!!!!



Roxy is to my left and is watching TV. Both of my girls love to watch TV with us. Football (OU of course!!!), "House", Will Smith movies, and anything with action.

This is what happens when I am having to stay on the computer and write papers. Actually this is what I see after about 10 minutes of sitting. She is the most laid back lab I have ever seen.




This is what I see at night when I come in the door sometimes. She knows that she isn't supposed to be on the back but it is the "most comfortable spot"....


These are my babies!!! These are the pictures that I love the most, when they sit still and look at me with those gorgeous expressions.

We now have a king size bed. Roxy hasn't ever slept with us since there wasn't any room on the bed. Now I have Sasha cuddled up between me and Matt. Then Roxy figured out that it bigger and wanted to join the party. So I now have Roxy laying at my feet. This will be nice when it gets colder, since I will have a built in foot warmer, but it makes it hard right now to stretch. I wouldn't change it for the world though!!!






1 comment:

The Riddle Family said...

Oh my gosh, your babies are SO cute and I love that they can both sleep with you now! That is so wonderful! :)