Survival Seeds

Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Snow????

Is is hunting season and I am having a hard time finding time to hunt and it is driving me crazy. Between my full time job, my part time job during the day, school and just keeping up with everything I don't have time. My weekends are spend with homework, working Saturday morning and just trying to keep a decently clean house. So I made the hard decision to not go this morning, even though Ralph shot a huge buck yesterday. I was sleeping and got a text from Matt, who is up in his tree stand - "it is snowing". I get all excited, jump out of bed (scaring the girls), and run outside to see. This is what I see.


A light dusting over the car. A little on the ground but not enough to talk of. By this time last year we had a couple of inches of the ground. But I don't want to have the after effects of the ice storm, no electricity for 9 days, freezing in my house with my baby girl. But this is the first "SNOW" of the winter so enjoy!!!!

No comments: