Survival Seeds

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sasha get the.....

To some of you this won't seem like a big deal but to me it is. Sasha, my adorable little miniature schnauzer, caught a mouse. We live of 5 acres and if I were to describe what is around me it would be cows, pasture and more pasture. So of course there are mice outside! Well.... there is some stuff back behind the house and Sasha was going crazy so Matt lifted up pice of sheet metal and she went in for the kill. The only bad thing is that I was at school and didn't get to see it. But I got to see the end result and now everytime she goes out she is looking for another mouse. All you have to say is "Sasha, get the mouse" and she bolts for the back and starts smelling, trying to find out where they are. So my baby is now a mouser, just like she was bred for. Now if I can just get my labrador retriver to retrieve....

No comments: