Survival Seeds

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 weeks left...

I just wanted to let you all know that I have 3 weeks left!!! Then this semester will be done! I am excited to have the time to spend fishing with hubby. We are planning on doing alot of that this summer. And speaking of fishing we are fishing the DARE tournament on May 9th and hopefully I won't end up with another crankbait in my leg....

I also wanted to let everyone know that I am sorta gonna be an aunt!!! My friend Brandy just found out that she is pregnant. So the middle of December I will be able to be holding a baby again. And this is my baby fix for the next couple years since I need to finish school...

Please be sending up some prayers for Kathy. It came back that it is lung cancer. The next step is seeing what to do... It is making me face some really tough thoughts and some really tough problems in my life too. I am still trying to save to do the propholactic masectomy. I am just in one of those moods and it is making me think more about cancer....

No comments: