Survival Seeds

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sasha + Linguistics = Nope!!!!

I came home early last night for work and was looking forward to relaxing for a bit... But that didn't happen at all! I walk in and Sasha gave herself away that she had done something. I walk through the house to let Roxy out of her kennel and realized what she had done...

My book bag is a messenger type bag that can handle my books for when I have two classes a night. A normal school book bag was too small for the books, binders, pencils, pens, stapler and all that other stuff that I need. I had set it by the desk that the computer and all my school stuff is on. The one thing that I didn't do was zip it up. I got home and she had pulled my small dictionary, my big binder, my book and some dividers to put in a binder out. The binder was okay, the dividers were demolished and she decided that she didn't like linguistics any more than I do... she tore the back cover off and the last page - which are both charts that look like they are important and something that I am going to need.

I sent a message off the Roxanne (my lifesaver) and she loved the story but also said that she would make me a copy of the pages that I need. So I am going to go to Wal-mart, get some red duct tape (it will match the intact front cover), and fix my book. I have to learn to understand and like it and so does Sasha!!! So hopefully I will be able to keep my books away from her and use them for the good that they are made to teach me. And I am hoping to pass it the first time!!!

No comments: