Survival Seeds

Monday, March 2, 2009

No Bow...

We checked and everything wasn't in on the bows yet so we didn't get them. But I did get my Smith & Wesson M&P compact 9 mm.... It is gorgeous! So this weekend I basically cleaned and spent time scratching my ears. Yess you heard that right. Down in my ear is itching and just about to drive me crazy. I called the doctor today after trying some at home stuff and having severe pressure in my ears, and the referred me to my primary care physician. The problem is that he is that also. He had a PA in the office so I could just see her but she left so I am back to square one.... I am now waiting for a phone call back to see if I am going to have to go to the PA who is with another doctor or if they will take me.... I just don't want to be sick..... So I am sitting here at work, popping my ears to relieve the pressure and wondering what to do. I have to drive to school tonight, which will suck, but what about the rest of the week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Have you shot it yet? I love, love, love mine. Have carried it everyday since I got a holster for it. Word of warning though. It has happily eaten every ammo I've bought, including the aluminum cased Blazer stuff, except the Monarch. It does not like that stuff at all. I ran 201 flawless rounds and then tried the cheap Academy stuff. Jam, stove pipe, mis-feed. Not kidding. The Monarch may be cheap, but you get what you pay for. Haven't had a problem again since burning through that junk.

Anonymous said...

The gun sounds cool, I hope you enjoy it. I also hope you get your ear problem straightened out, I know what it is like having to deal with ear aches.