Survival Seeds

Monday, February 23, 2009

I..... NEED......HELP......

Matt and I have decided to get back into shape before fishing and lose some weight. I have a higher goal than he does (of course!) but I am also getting some help. I am taking a appetite suppresant and we are going somewhat low-carb. The first couple weeks I am wanting to cut out all carbs and then reintroduce them slowly.

This is where I need the help. I am needing some new recipes that are relatively low-carb. There are days that we will eat carbs but I am trying to do everything in moderation right now.
So Please Help Me!!!!
And for your info the appetite suppresant is working out wonderful, I am not hungry at all. I have lost 2 pounds and Matt has lost 5. Those men always lose faster and easier!!! But if you could help me at all I would appreciate it!!!

No comments: